Custom Search
Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

TOP 1 Oil synthetic motor car-Indonesia

For over 5 years I used the TOP 1 Oil synthetic motor car-Indonesia. I admit this is really good oil. Since the accident, before I use oil with different brands, and the resulting effect on labor acceleration and cooling processes are very different machines.
I can assure you, after using TOP 1 synthetic oil, engine noise is reduced. Turned into a hissing sound of the engine smoother. In terms of acceleration is decent, not so much to make rotation of heavy propulsion machinery components, like light, easy walking course. In terms of exhaust emissions, let alone! Wow, amazing. The resulting gas smell, even make your nose want to continue to smell the fragrance. But I am sure, sewangi-fragrant smoke from burning oil, must be dangerous too, because there is content Carbon monoxide is poisonous. The smoke produced almost nothing, even my 2-stroke motor as the motor 4 stroke, no ngebul! Really different when I use oil instead of a smoke TOP rich artisan grilled satay skewers again!
As a result, during the 5 years I really enjoy the awesomeness of the effects TOP 1 Oil synthetic motor car-Indonesia. So really confident that stops when the traffic light turns red, because the biker behind me I see is not bothered by exhaust fumes bike.
Especially to get the TOP 1, very easy. In the workshop or any auto parts store there. In terms of price is expensive. But if you look at the effect produced both in terms of engine acceleration, engine maintenance and exhaust emissions, of course, high prices of TOP 1 Oil synthetic motor car-Indonesia is not a problem. So hunted all my friends wear TOP 1, do not use to think about it ... TOP 1 Oil synthetic motor car-Indonesia's OK ....

Add Logo TOP 1 SEO CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

TOP 1 Oli Sintetik Mobil-Motor Indonesia

0 komentar: